Terms and Conditions
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on the website:
(1) Weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc.
(2) Ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives.
(3) Recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing.
(4) Prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items.
(5) Alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics.
(6) Child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution.
(7) Pet sales (re-homing with small adoption fee ok), animal parts, stud service.
(8) Ivory; endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof.
(9) False, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam.
(10) Offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email.
(11) Anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information.
(12) Food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance.
(13) Stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc.
(14) ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc.
(15) US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy.
(16) Counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer.
(17) Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items.
(18) Spam; mis-categorized, over-posted, cross-posted, or non-local content.
(19) Postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website.
(20) Postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services.
(21) Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes.
(22) Financial fraud or scam or payment that involved Western Union or banks, bank account, cash fakes, social security, Paypal account, etc.
(23) Any good, service, activate, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others.